Thursday, February 6, 2014

Private invitation for Martina by Fara

Facebook icon Twitter icon

Martina,

Hey it's me, Fara, (using the NEURS email system). I just sent you one of the 6 private invitations I was given to an exclusive preview of a new web startup that is getting ready to launch soon.

Visit www.NEURS.com and make sure you enter your polytama@gmail.com email address to accept the invitation.

Please do so now if you can. The invitation expires within 24 hours and I wouldn't want you to lose your spot.

Check it out and give me a call.

Take care!

Fara

P.S. Hola amiga (^_^)* Did you have a look at NEURS ??? i Hope you will accept my invitation amiga because even if you are not an ENTREPRENEUR or a PROVIDER you can stay in NEURS by being AFFILIATE and be PAID TO INVITE PEOPLE TO JOIN NEURS !!! (^_^)* Let me know ok ? but remember...we NEURS are in phase of PRE-RELEASE before launching NEURS WORLDWIDE IN MARCH so don't wait too long amiga if you accept my invitation you must confirm before 24 hrs from now hahaha (^_^)* Like i said...I think this will be the next BIG thing on the web !!! kissioux, Fara

No comments: